SuperCharge for the Winning Edge
New Release! (Oct/2008) The new book SuperCharge for the Winning Edge by Jack Medina, M.A. and Roy Vartabedian, Dr.P.H. is a compilation of 29 articles of importance on nutrition and fitness for athletes, coaches, those with an active lifestyle, and those beginning a new exercise or fat loss program.
The following topics are covered:
- Finding Professional Ethics and Personal Integrity in the Supplement Industry
- What You Don't Know About Supplements Could Hurt You
- In the Pill or in the Mind?
- Supplements, Hype, Claims, and Facts
- Banned Substances Found in Creatine--I Told You So!
- The Final Answer on Protein Supplements
- Liquid Micronutrient Performance Enhancement
- The Scoop on Energy Drinks
- Herbs and Athletic Performance
- Hoodia: Does It Work?
- Skip the Antlers and Save a Buck!
- Glucosamine: Does It Work?
- Soccer: Creatine, Carbohydrates, and Fluids
- Can an Athlete Drink Too Much Water?
- Recharging Your Batteries
- Fueling the Body for Peak Performance and Optimal Health
- Fast Facts on Nutrients and Metabolism
- What You Should Know About Fats
- What Is Oxidative Stress, and Why Should I Care?
- What Value is the Glycemic Index?
- Five Dietary Red Flags to Avoid
- Five Ways to Stop "Mindless Eating"
- Are You Eating Enough Carbohydrates?
- Kids' Carbohydrate Needs
- Nutripoints for Kids
- Training Children for Maximum Strength and Power
SuperCharge for the Winning Edge provides critical information for anyone involved in exercise or weight/fat loss programs on how to start, be effective in getting results, and evaluate supplements you may be considering taking. It is also makes for a great gift to help others along their path to better health and fitness. Order your copy today!
This book will be shipped via U.S. Priority Mail from Oregon.
Author/speaker and an expert in Sports Performance Enhancement”. Jack Medina is available for speaking engagements, consultation and personal training of athletes in various sports, professional and amateur. Jack has written a new book, “The Winning Edge: Fueling & Training The Body For Peak Performance” with Dr. Roy Vartabedian, an internationally known New York Times Best Selling Author of the “Nutripoints” program for optimal nutrition. Both books are available online at www.jackmedina.com. Jack also has a monthly ezine (newsletter) available free which can be subscribed to on his website. All subscriber’s addresses will be confidential and not sold or given to any other organization or group.
This article contains copyrighted material. Copies of this article may be reprinted without permission of the author only when this bi-line is included with each copy. Jack can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org